Our goal of your Better Hearing starts with a detailed personal history of symptoms and events that are pertinent to your hearing. Then a thorough hearing evaluation is conducted in a calibrated sound booth. Next, the results of all tests performed will be explained to you. You will be given some personalized educational material based on your audiological profile and test results. If a physician referral is necessary one will be made. If you are a candidate for a hearing instrument our audiologist or hearing aid dispenser will advise you of all your options including cost, style/size, and technology. The pros and cons of each option will be explained in detail so that you can make an informed decision regarding your hearing solutions.
Most insurance plans are accepted and can be billed. These include Blue Cross of California, Blue Shield of California, Aetna, United Health Care, HealthNet, AllCare, Hill Physicians Medical Group, Sutter Gould Medical Group, Medi-Care and others. Call our office to verify coverage and discounts that may apply.
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing testing
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and treatment
- Hearing aid prescription and fitting
- Otoscopic evaluation
- Cerumen (Ear wax) removal
- Musician's earplugs and in-ear monitors
- Hearing protection for industry and recreation
- Assistive listening devices
- Free demonstrations of hearing aid technology
- Hearing aid evaluation and repair